Site help approaching the topic "Radio-frequency"
Site help approaching the topic "Radio-frequency":
What is Radio-frequency?
The radio-frequency is propagating electromagnetic wave. The waves that allow us to listen to the radio in both AM and FM are radio-frequency.
Radio-frequency is increasingly used also in aesthetic medicine: it's healing energy transferred to living tissues.
Optimal therapeutic responses
The radio-frequency, in contact with the body, when used with the right energy doses and appropriate timing of application, allows for optimal therapeutic responses. The human body consists mostly of liquid (blood, lymph, interstitial fluids ..) that connect the entire body. Within the liquid, there are ions positively and negatively charged particles. The radio frequency, being an electromagnetic wave, allows to realign these charges within the liquid with the final effect of increasing the speed of the circle. The increasing of the flow rate helps to eliminate waste substances (catabolites) and you get a greater supply of nourishing substances.
The effects of radio-frequency:
- increased venous and lymphatic drainage
- Eliminates the local stasis of harmful substances
- Antiedema function
- Suitable for functional recovery in the field of physiotherapy
- Suitable for tissues biostimulation in case of skin rejuvenation
- Can be used for lymphatic drainage, with excellent results, both for therapeutic purposes in both preventing and treating cellulite
Are there side effects?
The radio-frequency has no side effects but it is necessary that health professionals pay attention to some rules.
The radio-frequency should not be used in case of:
- pregnancy and lactation
- presence of implantable neurostimulators
- presence of metal fragments in the treated area
- varicose veins and thrombophlebitis
- skin lesions
- cutaneous hypoaesthesia
- presence of peace-maker
- hypothesis subject .
Read also "Guide to the Lymphatic System"