Last update: 22nd of September 2010
Our policy and the handling of personal data:
Anyone is entitled to protect his personal data.
- WinForm S.r.l. espects the rights of its users to be informed about the collection and other operations of the processing of their personal data.
- In the processing of data that can identify you, we try to follow a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we configured www.winformweb.it so that the use of your personal information is kept to a minimum and to exclude the use of your data when the purpose in each case can be achieved by using anonymous data or by other means, identifying the person concerned only if necessary or at the request of the authorities and police forces (as, for example, for data traffic and the time you spend on the website or your IP address).
- Decisions on the aims, methods of use of your personal information and the tools used including the security profile, compete to WinForm S.r.l., as owner of the processing of personal data of www.winformweb.it.
- WinForm S.r.l. is allowed to handle personal data of www.winformweb.it; users and decides independently on the purposes and methods of treatment, including the security profile.
- Only for the organizational and functional needs, we have appointed some people in charge of the processing of personal data of www.winformweb.it, for purposes strictly related to the performance of services on www.winformweb.it, including the sale of products.
- These people were chosen from WinForm S.r.l. because they have demonstrated experience, capability and reliability and to provide sufficient guarantees of full compliance with current provisions on the treatment, including the profile data security. These people carry out the processing of personal data of www.winformweb.it users in accordance with the instructions of WinForm S.r.l.. Periodically verify that they have fulfilled their tasks and continue to offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
How we use your personal data and for what purposes:
Your personal information is collected and processed by WinForm S.r.l. for purposes strictly related to the website, its services and purchase of products through the website. Your personal information may also be used in other processing operations, however, in terms of such purposes include:
- 1. As part of registration processes to the web site, we collect your personal information (such as, your personal details, user ID and password, e-mail address) by the registration form to provide access services to www.winformweb.it private area and for sending the newsletter.
- 2. To provide support services (Customer Service), we collect your personal information for purposes necessary to give you all the information about www.winformweb.it services and purchase of products on www.winformweb.it. www.winformweb.it.
- 3. As part of the process of purchasing products on www.winformweb.it we collect your personal information through the order form for the sale of products on www.winformweb.it.
Your personal information is processed mainly in electronic format and in certain cases also in hard copy, such as when the processing of your data is necessary to prevent fraud on www.winformweb.it. Your personal information will be stored in a way that allows you to identify yourself for the time necessary for the purpose for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the legal limits. To ensure that your personal data is always accurate and up to date, however, relevant and complete, please advise us of any changes occurring at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your express consent. Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties only when it is necessary to follow the conclusion of the contract, the implementation of electronic payment services at a distance, by credit/debit card, if you decide to buy a product at www.winformweb.it. In addition your information may be disclosed to law enforcement or judicial authorities, in accordance with law and after formal request by such person, for example in anti-fraud services of www.winformweb.it. WinForm S.r.l. process personal data of its users only for purposes strictly related to the provision of services and termination of contracts of sale of products on www.winformweb.it and, with your consent, to communicate new business initiatives in direct marketing, including e-mail , closely related to the activities and services of the website.
What happens if you do not advise WinForm S.r.l. with your personal information:
- The disclosure of your personal information to WinForm S.r.l. and, in particular, data and mail, your e-mail address, your credit card/debit card and bank details and phone number is required in respect of a contract for the purchase of goods or the provision of other services www.winformweb.it made up on your request or when your data are necessary for the fulfillment of obligations arising from laws or regulations.
- The refusal to communicate to WinForm S.r.l., some of your data needed for such purposes may make it impossible for WinForm S.r.l. to perform the contract of purchase or to provide other services available on www.winformweb.it, or even to properly fulfill the obligations of law and regulations. The non-disclosure of information may constitute a legitimate reason and justification for WinForm S.r.l. not to execute the contract for purchase of products on www.winformweb.it or provision of services through www.winformweb.it.
- Depending on the circumstances and, if necessary, from time to time, we duly inform you of the obligatory or voluntary nature of disclosure of your personal information to WinForm S.r.l.. We underline the obligatory or optional nature of the communication of your data, putting a symbol of recognition of information is mandatory or just the data necessary for the provision of services and purchase of products on www.winformweb.it. Please note that non-voluntary disclosure of optional personal data will not have any obligation nor any disadvantage.
To whom we communicate your personal information:
- Personal data will be made available to third companies that provide, on behalf of WinForm S.r.l., specific services, as data processing or disclosed to other recipients of the data collected from WinForm S.r.l., which process data independently to implement contract to purchase products on www.winformweb.it (come ad esempio: PayPal) (for example PayPal), and only when that purpose is not inconsistent with the purposes for which your data were collected and subsequently processed and, anyway, in a manner consistent with law. The data will not be shared, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties without the users are not informed in advance and, with their consent, when required by law.
How we collect your data on www.winformweb.it:
- As part of the navigation on www.winformweb.it, it may happen that some personal information is collected automatically through cookies, such as, for example, when collecting the IP address or user preferences in the choice of site services and products purchased.
- 2. The information and data are collected on an aggregate and anonymous form for commercial purposes in order to optimize the services of www.winformweb.it the needs and preferences of users of the website.
- In other cases, WinForm S.r.l. collects personal information directly from its users and other information as part of online registration processes at www.winformweb.it or sending order forms to purchase products on the website for the conclusion of electronic commerce transactions.
- However WinForm S.r.l. can not guarantee its users that the measures taken for the security of the website and the transmission of data and information on www.winformweb.it limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data. We recommend that you ensure that your computer is equipped with appropriate software for the protection of network transmission of data, both incoming and outgoing (such as antivirus and firewalls up to date) and that your Internet service provider has taken appropriate measures to Secure transmission of data over the network (such as firewalls and spam filters).
- www.winformweb.it uses automatic data collection, such as cookies. A cookie is a device that is transmitted to users hard disk; it contains no information, they allow us to associate the user to personal information provided by it himself on www.winformweb.it. Cookies are stored on our servers and no one can access the information on it. Only WinForm S.r.l. process the information collected through cookies on an anonymous and aggregated from to optimize its services and its web site to the specific needs and preferences of its users.
- We have prepared the cookies with regard to the functions of browsing the catalog of on-line product and service delivery.
- As you may know each Internet browser allows you to delete cookies after each session. Your Internet browser contains instructions on how to operate the cancellation procedure. Consult it.
- WinForm S.r.l. uses your personal information only with your consent, freely given, to send advertising and direct marketing or other marketing communications, including via e-mail, they do not fall in the services they provide to www.winformweb.it their users at their request.
- 2. Whenever we need your consent, we will inform you in advance and we'll give you the opportunity to provide or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information by clicking on the appropriate checkboxes.
- We wish to advise that the law provides that your consent is not necessary and that WinForm S.r.l. could process your personal data when it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or where necessary to give effect to the contractual obligations towards its people (as, for example, if you have bought products on www.winformweb.it or you have requested specific services through our website).
Your right of access to data and other rights:
You are entitled to obtain from WinForm S.r.l. the existence of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You are entitled to obtain from WinForm S.r.l.:
- 1. updating, rectification or, if you are interested, the integration of your personal information;
- 2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal information, in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification that the operations referred to paragraph 1. and 2. have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or diffused, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You will have, however, the right to totally or partially oppose yourself:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data about you, even for the purpose of collection;
- 2. the processing of personal data about you for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or to carry out market surveys or commercial communication.